Australian Open is one of the major tennis tournaments held annually in January, played in Melbourne Australia. First Grand Slam of the year, the Australian Open features men’s and women’s single tournaments, men’s and women’s and mixed double tournaments. For the betting industry, this tennis tournament is the first major sporting event for the year, hence an abundance of promotions, bonuses and free bets to lure in punters from all over the world.
Australian Open 2021 Free Bets
Below we have compiled a list of the Top 5 Free Bets & Bonuses for the Australian Open 2021 tournament:
|1||Unibet||€25||Place Bet||Unibet bonus details|
|2||Betway||€30||Place Bet||Betway bonus details|
|3||ComeOn||€25||Place Bet||ComeOn bonus details|
|4||Betsafe||€30||Place Bet||Betsafe bonus details|
|5||Bet365||>>||Place Bet||Bet365 bonus details|
*18+. T&C apply. Above bonuses & free bets are part of the welcome packages available for new user registrations. If you do not have an account with one of the top 5 listed bookies for the Australian Open, now is the perfect time to register and claim your signup bonus.
Tennis Betting Promotions
Further to the welcome bonuses, sports betting websites have also published a list of betting promotions for all their customers that entitles punters to claim free bets, access ACCA insurance for tennis bets, odds boosts or money back specials:
- ACCA Five Insurance
- Tennis Accumulator Bonus
The Australian Open tennis tournament history dates back to 1905 when the first such tournament was played. Since its inception, the Australian Open was hosted in 5 Australian cities and 2 New Zealand cities. Melbourne Australia is the latest staging city of the Grand Slam. The tournament played on hard surface has high attendance as one would expect from such a major event.
Australian Open Betting Odds
Below are the betting odds for the outright betting market – winners for the Men Singles tournament from Australian Open:
*odds collected and updated prior to the beginning of the 2021 tournament
Australian Open Live Streaming
Some online bookmakers with live streaming services also feature in their broadcast offering games from the Australian Open tournament. Betfair or Unibet are among such betting websites that stream tennis matches to their users. However there are some restrictions in place for some countries where users will not be able to access the live stream online due to local licensing deals. In order to access the free live streaming service from any of these bookmakers, users need to have a funded account (you can create an account today of you don’t have one and make a minimum deposit).
Tennis Betting Options
Betting on tennis comes with a set of betting options specific to the game. Below are a list of the most common betting choices for tennis matches:
- To Win Match – this is a bet for the winner of the match.
- Set Betting – this bet is a correct score betting where punters bets on the final results of the tennis match.
- First Set Winner – this is a bet for the winner of first set of the match.
- Tie Break in Match – this is a bet placed on whether there will be a Tie Break during the match.
- Tie Break in First Set – this is a bet placed on whether there will be a Tie Break during the first set of the match.
- Double Result – this is a bet placed on two outcomes of the match – a player to win first set combined to same player to win or lose the match.
- Number of Sets, Over / Under – this is a bet on whether the total number of sets played during the match will be over or under the total given by the bookmaker.
- Number of Games, Over / Under – this is a bet on whether the total number of games played during the match will be over or under the total given by the bookmaker.
- Handicap Betting – for these bets, each player has been awarded a handicap (each player will either be leading by + sets or trailing by – sets at the start). To win the bet, the player selected must win the match considering the handicap given.
- First Set Total Games – this is a bet on whether the total number of games played during the first set will be over or under the total given by the bookmaker.
Australian Open Results
Tennis Stats 247 offers a great range of tennis results and statistics, Australian Open included. So if you are looking for any sort of data, fixtures, past results and player performance or mathematically calculated probabilities, this is the place to browse.
We will however list below for your convenience the past Australian Open match results (ATP singles):
- Novak Djokovic 3 - 0 Daniil Medvedev
- Daniil Medvedev 3 - 0 Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Novak Djokovic 3 - 0 Aslan Karatsev
- Stefanos Tsitsipas 3 - 2 Rafael Nadal
- Andrey Rublev 0 - 3 Daniil Medvedev
- Novak Djokovic 3 - 1 Alexander Zverev
- Grigor Dimitrov 1 - 3 Aslan Karatsev
- Fabio Fognini 0 - 3 Rafael Nadal
The Australian Open tournament is played once per year, but there are many other tennis tournaments from ATP, WTA and ITF played throughout the year that punters can bet on with the recommended list of free bets and promotions from this page: